Almost all of us have different perspectives and preferences when it comes to updating our computer or software network. Hence, you have the independence to do it in your own way.
As long as you’re willing to take the risk, that is.
When updating a PC, most people tend to opt for a manual process, but if you’re an otherwise busy person, you probably won’t like it. Besides, if you can’t update everything correctly, it might cause a speed bump to your PC.
Due to this reason, it’s always better to opt for an automatic system updater like Iolo and give it the responsibility for everything. We’ve provided a guide on that here as well. However, before that, let’s learn a little about the manual updating procedure.
How To Manually Update Your PC?
The process of updating your PC manually is pretty straightforward. But, the core method may change a little, depending on the version of Windows you’re using. So, let’s get started.
Windows 10 – Windows 11
The procedure will be pretty straightforward when you’re using the latest Windows version or the immediate-previous one. Here are the steps you have to follow in this regard.
- Click on the “Start” button and go to the Microsoft System Center. After that, click on the Software Center, and a new window will open in front of you.
- Now, reach over to the Updates section menu and click on Install All. You’ll be able to find it on the top right section of your display.
- After that, the updates will automatically begin and may take around an hour or so to complete. Once it’s done, make sure to restart your PC to implement the update.
Once the process is completed for the first time, go to the “Update” section again. If it says “you have all the updates that are currently available,” then you’re done with the procedure.
If you’re still using the old yet excellently-functional Windows 7, opt for these tips to ensure that your PC is up-to-date.
- Firstly, click on the Start menu and write “Windows Update” in the search bar.
- You’ll find what you’re looking for at the top of the results. Click on it.
- Now, tap on the “check for updates.” If there’s any update available, it’ll appear right in front of your screen. Click on it to get the game started.
It’ll take a little bit more time than Windows 10. But, we expect it to be completed within the time limit of two hours or so.
How To Use A PC Update Software Program?
Using PC update software is pretty easy. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps, and it’ll start working automatically.
- Download the software from the thepirateproxybay.
- Now, install it. This might take a few seconds, depending on your computer’s overall efficiency and base specifications.
- Once you’re done with it, make sure to set up the program in your own way, such as how frequently it should check for updates.
Once you’ve set up everything correctly, the software then will start working on the updates, And if it finds anything, it’ll update the same automatically. There’s no need for you to make any intervention or anything at all.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to taking care of your PC’s health and security-related well-being, updating your PC regularly will be essential for you too. It can improve the overall performance of your computer and ensure that everything’s working perfectly.
In any case, we’ve offered as much information as possible on this article’s subject. However, if you still think that there’s something lacking here, don’t forget to share the same in the comment section below. We will try to help you as much as we can.
Also, if you’re looking for an opinion, we’ll say that opting for a software updater program would be the best option. It’s much less risky, does not consume too much time, or leads to any other related issues at all.