If you face such a situation as mentioned above, there is no need to worry since it is possible to recover deleted photos from your Panasonic Lumix Digital camera. However, there are a few things you need to do if you must successfully recover these deleted photos. Firstly, make sure you do not take any new pictures with the affected camera to avoid overwriting the previous data. Secondly, you must get excellent and reliable photo recovery software to retrieve the deleted photos from your camera. Make sure you go for software with superior qualities and has a high success rate.
In this article, you will learn how to recover deleted photos from your Panasonic Lumix digital camera. Keep reading.
Kinds of Photo Loss scenarios in Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera
Apart from accidental deletion, there are several other reasons why photos can get lost in a Panasonic Lumix digital camera. Photo losses due to any of the scenarios listed below can lead to card errors. Below is the list of different photo loss scenarios that could occur and how to remedy the situation with the best photo recovery software for digital cameras.
- Photos were accidentally deleted either from the SD card or the digital camera itself.
- The inability of the digital camera to access the memory card holding the pictures.
- Unintentional formatting of the camera’s memory card after the occurrence of an error.
- Data files issues in the Panasonic Lumix digital camera.
- Insufficient space in the memory card.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera
It is possible to recover or restore accidentally deleted photos from your Panasonic camera. However, you must use reliable and professional photo recovery software for the best and most effective results. If you search for the perfect photo recovery tool to help you recover deleted photos from your Panasonic Lumix digital camera, Wondershare Recoverit Photo Recovery software is your best option.
To use the Recoverit Photo Recovery software for restoring deleted photos from your Panasonic camera, you must first download and install the software on your computer for free. Next, take out the affected memory card from your camera, and connect it to your computer. Once the memory card appears on your computer screen, launch the software and follow these simple steps to recover your photos.
Step 1. Select the Digital Camera’s Memory Card
Once you launch the software, you will find a list of drives and devices connected to the computer. Select the camera’s memory card and click on the ‘Start’ button to scan the memory card.
Step 2. Scan the Panasonic Lumix Camera
The software will begin an extensive scan of the camera. This would take a few minutes. Once the scan is completed, all your deleted photos will be displayed and ready to be recovered. You can also make use of the deep-scan option for a more profound scan result.
Step 3. Preview And Recover The Deleted Photos
Once the scanning process is complete, you can select and preview the deleted pictures from your Panasonic Lumix digital camera. Next, choose your preferred storage location and click on ‘Recover.’ Your deleted photos will then be restored.
Tips to Prevent Photo Loss from Digital Camera
For these simple tips to avoid losing photos from your digital camera.
- Always ensure that your photos are regularly backed up on the right platforms.
- Keep your digital camera away from wet surfaces to avoid device malfunctioning.
- Always ensure that your camera battery is fully charged. If the battery power is low, make sure you avoid opening or clicking on any pictures.
- Always cross-check before deleting any photo to avoid accidental deletion.
- Handle your digital camera with care as rough-handling such devices can easily lead to data loss or other errors.
- Do not remove the digital camera’s memory card whenever it is in use.