Instagram marketing strategies to Rev up the Marketing Campaign

It’s you who think that a significant part of your Instagram marketing is done when you’ve crunched the number, allocated funds, and are clear about the goals. However, since the platform has a more than 1.16 billion marketing audience, you should learn all tactics to dramatically increase your brand’s reach. In addition, 90% of users at least one Instagram brand and over 36% of B2B decision-makers take help from Instagram when searching for a new product on the platform. The article unearths top tips helping you to rev up the Instagram game.

Be Instagram smart

Little tricks always go a long way in assisting you to make the most of your digital marketing campaign. For example, when you think levelling up social media games through ads isn’t your cup of tea, you can always opt for an alternative: buy Instagram followers as it is a quick win with guaranteed more followers and increased engagement.

Profile optimization

It’s the small things that count; a 156 bio of the profile should incorporate the brand’s core message and tell why people should follow your account. In addition, there is a list of other small things that need your attention. If you ignore them, no matter how much you spend on ads, you will not get fruitful results from the marketing campaigns. So, apart from bio, here are things you should wisely create.

Username: included in the search and has 30 extended character characters.

Website: a clickable URL of the site that you can change as many times as you can.

Call-to-action button: Give Instagrammers a simple way to interact with your brand.

Allocate the budget

You need to be flexible in your approach to determining how much you should spend on Instagram ads. The best method is to divide it into 70/30 rules. According to this, you utilize 70% of your funds on advertising cost while the remaining 30% is saved for fluid spending – this part, if it remains unused, this part can be added back into the main spending pot.

Choose the peak time

It will help if you are mindful of getting the most out of your marketing campaign. Better identify the best time to reach the target audience. Although different sectors have different preferred time zones where they perform better, overall, the best day for ads is Thursday and Wednesday. The sweet spot is, however, 3 pm on Wednesday. Apart from this, the peak time where users indulge more with brands is 11 am and 1 pm on Saturdays.

Create visually compelling content

Since Instagram is a visual platform, you should have professional equipment so your photos or videos are sharp and well-composed. The same goes with the infographics and animation; make sure they are easy to read, eye-catching and crisp. Simply put, the video content needs to be compelling so the audience can be glued to the screen. Also, don’t hesitate to try new content ideas and post various content, from behind the scenes posts, UGC, instructional posts, videos, Reels, and quotes.

Bear in mind that only compelling content can change the game and extend your reach. So whenever you think about creating a marketing campaign on Instagram, always create content worthy of a share.

Use hashtags wisely

Hashtags are instrumental when it comes to expanding the brand’s discoverability. You can maximum use 30 hashtags in a post. Never do hashtag stuffing or spammy that result in turning followers off. Whenever you incorporate any hashtag in your post, ensure that it is relevant, specific to your niche and has nothing to encourage follow- or like-swapping.

Back to top button