The appearance of online casinos in the late 1990s created quite some buzz among gamblers. Soon after this, online casinos transformed the gambling world and became a million-dollar industry. Nowadays, people can access mobile slots for real money from any place and at any time without having to travel to or even step foot in a casino.
Just as casinos grew in number, so did that of games and people who create them. Nowadays, casinos use hundreds of software developers and thousands of slot machines, table games, and even novelties like VR and 3D titles. The lists of best mobile slots changes constantly due to an endless additions to all categories.
Top 5 Mobile Slots Software Providers
Just like games differ, so does quality. Only the most formidable companies stay for decades on this market, offering unmatched experience to players. Out of all software developers, five remain top-rated for many years now:
- Microgaming. This is the biggest software provider for casinos on a worldwide level. It was established in 1994, which means that it already has two decades of experience and unmatched reputation. Microgaming is based in the Isle of Man and has hundreds of licenses including highly reputable ones such as UKGC. So far, they’ve developed over 800 different game sets and this number is always rising. Some of Microgaming’s most popular titles are Mega Moolah, Book of Oz, Jurassic World, and Game of Thrones.
- NetEnt. There aren’t many companies that can match Microgaming’s reputability, but NetEnt is definitely their biggest competitor. This Swedish software company was launched in 1996 and has already made an entry into the world of VR games. Their most popular titles include Narcos, Jack Hammer, Starburst, and Gonzo’s Quest.
- Playtech. It’s no surprise that this brand is among the top-rated software developers. Playtech was launched in 1999 and has products with fascinating, unique graphics and themes. Their creations are compatible with most devices and include famous titles like Wings of Gold, King of Olympus, Buffalo Blitz, and The Matrix.
- NextGen Gaming. This Australian software developer also started working in 1999. Ever since, NextGen created a huge catalogue of different casino games played on desktop and mobile. NextGen is a subsidiary of Scientific Games, a renowned company. Their most popular titles are Wild West, Wonder Hounds, Psycho, and Samurai Split.
- IGT. International Game Technology marked its beginning somewhere in the 1970s, making it one of the oldest developers around. For many years, this company has been creating trending games of unmatched quality. IGT acquired Double Down Casino, a Facebook Casino. Some of IGT’s most popular titles are Baywatch 3D, Cleopatra, Ghostbusters, and Apollo Rising.
Best Mobile Games to Try
Many gamblers today bet from mobile devices. It’s convenient, can be done on the move, and many software developers fully optimize their creations for mobile play.
Among players, slots are the most frequented gaming category, right alongside live casino and table games like Poker and Blackjack. The best mobile slots to play today are:
- Mega Moolah by Microgaming
- Cash Bandits 2 by RTG
- Starburst by NetEnt
- Thunderstruck 2 by Microgaming
- Jackpot Giant by Playtech
Many things determine the quality of experience at online casinos. However, the biggest factor is the game selection being offered, as well as their quality. If you want to play games of high quality, you need to search for sites that collaborate with top rated software developers.