Hyderabad-India’s New IT Destination
Hyderabad, the capital of Telengana has been emerging as a new IT destination of India. Due to its proximity to Bangalore, ‘the Silicon Valley of India’ major IT giants have chosen Hyderabad as the second most preferred destination to set up business and offices. As a result Hyderabad is riding on the ladder of growth and development with a rapid speed. With the expansion of business and industry, the real estate investment has skyrocketed here. More and more housing projects are coming up in the city. People not only from Telengana but also from the other parts of the country are showing interest in investing real estate here. Even the NRIs are not lagging behind.
The world-wide recession, slump in job market are forcing the NRIs to return back to the country. They are looking for new job avenues in the country and settling down here. So, Hyderabad has become one of the most sought after destinations to the NRIs. Simultaneously, the eye catching growth of real estate sector has prompted many of the NRIs to invest in real estate.
Facilities Available in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is an ancient Indian city on the bank of Musi River. The monuments, relics, scattered across the city bear testimony of its rich Nawabi culture and tradition. The city exhibits an agglomeration of antiquity and modernity. With the passage of time, Hyderabad has been evolving as a centre of education, business and IT hub. The emergence of HITEC city is accelerating the growth further. The present government is eyeing on improving the infrastructure in and around Hyderabad to facilitate growth and development. New roads and bridges are built upwith sufficient lights to illumine them, transport system has improved, and new malls, restaurants and theatre halls are coming up to mark the growth and development of the city. Besides, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the upcoming Metro rail will boost up communication further.Hyderabad is the only Indian city to enjoy the benefits of an Outer Ring Road which has connected the suburbs around Hyderabad with the heart of the city.
It is interesting to note that all the recent developments are taking place along the Outer Ring Road. Areas like Gachibowli, Miyapur, Nanakramguda, and Yadagirigutta are coming up at a fast pace in the map of Hyderabad. So, numerous new real estate projects that have 1 bhk flat for sale in hyderabad or House for sale in Hyderabad are abutting in these surrounding areas of the Outer Ring Road. Earlier, all the real estate projects were located along the main roads of Hyderabad. But at present,the real estate scenario has shifted along the areas, stretched on both sides of the Outer Ring Road. As a result, all the new projects in and around Hyderabad chiefly focus their accessibility to the Outer Ring Road. The land is available in abundance in the surroundings hence land acquisition does not pose a problem upon the developers. Thus, with improved transportation and availability of land, the real estate is booming in Hyderabad. The value of real estate has escalated from lakhs of rupees to crore of rupees. Besides, these areas still have retained their pristine nature. With less inhabitation, the environment is still green and free from pollution. The builders of real estate also pay attention to retain the greenery and the environment. Therefore, the calm and quiet, green environment, lesser traffic, availability of other amenities play significant role in attracting the buyers to invest in real estate here. The NRIs can choose their dream flats or apartments from a plethora of options easily.
Certain Things to Remember Before Purchasing a Flat or House
- Before, starting the house hunting project, the buyers must set their budget and select the developer. Along with the real estate boom, several developers have come in Hyderabad for business. The buyers must check the credential of the developer before making a settlement with them. It is often found that the new or first time developers delay the project with various excuses. So it would be wise to go with the renowned ones, even if the buyers would have to pay extra premium for their projects.
- The buyers must zero in on their requirements whether they would look for 1 bhk flat for sale in hyderabad or house for sale in Hyderabad. The modern high rises are coming up with lucrative offers of swimming pool, AC community hall, children’s park etc. No doubt, such gated community assures of comfortable living.
- Before, settling down the deed for purchasing a house the buyers must check the sqft area of the house or flat and the fittings, wirings, water supply and drainage system. They also should go through the selling deed thoroughly, so that any discrepancy may not escape their notice.
- In Hyderabad the value of 2BHK flats for sale starts from Rs. 15 lakhs and it can be as high as Rs. 1.01 crore.Similarly, the houses come up with 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK and so on. The value of 2BHK house begins from 95 lakhs and that of 10 BHK house is 2.3 crore. The determining factors of the value a flat or house depend on the sqft area upon which it is built, its location and other amenities it provides.
- The builders offer EMI provisions so that the buyers can pay them easily without being bothered by the burden of a huge investment. The NRIs, though make payment in dollars can avail the EMI facilities.
- There are several broking houses in Hyderabad which deal with property. These broking houses have their websites and the buyers can reach to them through their websites. They can look up the portal of housing.com for help. The portal of housing.com contains all the necessary information about the upcoming projects and houses available for sale. The men of housing.com are efficient and are very co-operative. They are always ready to provide their clients with all the necessary assistance. They not only help the Indian buyers but also the NRIs to choose their dream home and finalise the deed with their developers. Thus, with the help of the men of housing.com the buyers can make their house hunting venture a pleasant one.